“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

“Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” – Seneca

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Travel visas

Being Indian, I require a visa to go everywhere in the world (well... most of it). In fact,  for some countries, I require a visa to just transit through their airports. Thats right, a visa to take a leak when connecting between flights!
Even though obtaining the visa can be a harrowing experience in some cases, there is always a good story associated with the experience.  I will try to capture some of my visa experiences here.  If you are looking for specifics on the application process, please visit the consulate websites or e-mail the consulate (they were very responsive in my case).
The next few posts for Peru, Brazil and Argentina are from older posts from my personal blog(which I will not contribute to anymore; typing for one is enough for this trip).


No comments:

Post a Comment